I must give special credit to Picky Palate for she made one heck of a recipe and was so generous to share! I found this on Pinterest and knew just by the picture that it was going to be one heck of a bar!
There is not much to making these, and they turn out like you put sooo much work into them!
Here is what you will need:
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 large egg
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 4 1/2 full graham crackers
- 10 ounce bag white chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
Here is what you do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line an 8×8 inch baking pan with tin foil that’s been sprayed with cooking spray. Make sure foil goes all the way up and over the edges of the pan.
2. Place cake mix, egg, and butter into a large mixing bowl. Mix with hands until a nice dough forms. 3.Press half of the dough into the bottom of the prepared pan.
Then layer on the graham crackers like so...
Then layer on the white chocolate chips like so...
And then the marshmallows!
Now you will want to top with the remaining half of dough, pressing evenly.
(I might have used a little too much on the bottom crust so I didn't have enough to cover the whole top...oh well it still tasted good!)
Drizzle sweetened condensed milk over the top...
Then bake for 28-33 minutes, until cooked through and golden brown on top. Remove from oven.
Let cool for 5 minutes then take a plastic knife and run along edges to loosen the marshmallow. Let cool completely then remove bars from pan with foil edges. Cut bars into squares and serve.
These pretty much tasted, well, awesome! I will warn you though, if you make these don't bite off more than you can chew....trust me! These are so rich, have a glass of milk on hand! :) These are a keeper!
I partied @