Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Reeses Cupcake!

It was my boyfriends birthday the other day and since reeses are his favorite candy I decided to make some reeses cupcakes. Good idea right?! Pretty much went with a real moist chocolate cupcake and stuck a reeses in the bottom. I found out that you should put a little batter in the bottom of the liner first, and then lay your reeses cup in otherwise it sticks to the bottom of the liner.

 I made chocolate peices to go on top for decoration. This one was made by our puppy :)

I made a chocolate fudge frosting. The frosting consisted of sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips.
Take a look :)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmm...........Here it is allllll mixed,
I drizzled this over the top and it made a nice smooth shell on top. He loved them!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment