Thursday, December 8, 2011

Frosty Paws for your doggy!

Is it possible to be too in love with your pet? Let me tell you, my puppy has everything and when I am in the kitchen baking cupcakes and he stares up at me with this little brown eyes, I feel so bad cuz he won't get to enjoy them! I just had to make him something, I mean, I don't think he would ever expect what I am making to actually be for him! I got a recipe for frosty paws, an ice cream like treat for dogs and it was so easy that he might be eating frosty paws for the rest of his life! :)

Waiting ever so patiently while his mama mixes up:
32 ounces of plain yogurt
1 mashed ripe banana
2 tablespoons peanut butter
&
2 tablespoons honey

Doesn't sound that bad does it? hmm..

I put all the ingredients in a blender and mixed away. Then pour the "batter" into ice cube trays, or get real crazy and get some molds! Next time I make these I will find some bone molds...if those are even real, and make them in a little more fun shapes than just cubes.



Now put in the freezer and wait until frozen. Then give to your pup and cross your fingers they think its delicious! Let's see how I did...



Looks like I did good! I would advise you to give these treats outside, or on a non-carpeted floor. All though..my pup did drag his cube into the living room and you couldn't even tell he did after he got done with it :) ENJOY!

I partied @
&
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment