Sunday, May 1, 2011

If April showers bring May flowers, what does April snow bring?

So I was asked to make some red velvet cupcakes for a co-workers birthday, Excitement!! I make some, decorate them all birthday like, and have them all packed up in my carrying cases. Then this happens!
It was like Christmas again, and as much as I love this holiday, I do not like it in mid April! Because of this blizzard that strolled through our way, our meeting was cancelled and I did not get to present my lovely red velvet goodies :( I made sure the next day that everyone got to taste them though, don't you worry! Heres how my little beauties turned out!
The extra cream cheese frosting in the middle was AWESOME! I had only used half of the red food coloring in here (which is why they are not the most red) but I had made a second batch with 2 tbsp and they came out bright red which was very pretty! I probably do not need to tell you this, but they went like hot (cup)cakes! ;)
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment