So I'll get straight to the point, make these! They are delicious!
1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1-1/2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
¾ cups cocoa
¾ cups graham cracker crumbs
1 cup milk
2 teaspoons vanilla
½ cup oil
6 marshmallows cut in half, plus more for decorating
Graham cracker crumb topping
½ cup brown sugar
½ cup graham cracker crumbs
¼ cup butter, melted
4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
½ cup heavy cream
½ cup butter
1. Preheat oven to 350∘F.
2. In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda together with a wire whisk. Separate the mixture in half into two bowls.
3. Stir cocoa into one bowl and the graham cracker crumbs into the other.
4. Add ½ cup milk, 1 egg, 1 teaspoon vanilla and ¼ cup oil to the cocoa mixture and beat on medium until combined. Repeat adding the same ingredients to the graham cracker crumb flour mixture.
5. Prepare the graham cracker crumb topping by adding the brown sugar and crumbs in a small bowl and pour on the melted butter. Stir until combined.
6. Pour a little graham cracker cake batter into the bottom of your baking cups and then sprinkle the topping mixture lightly on the surface.
7. Place a marshmallow half on top and then cover the marshmallow with the chocolate cake batter until it is about ¾ full.
8. Sprinkle more topping mixture on top.
9. Bake cupcakes for about 15 minutes. Let cool and top with genache.
1. Heat the butter and cream on the stove. Heat until just before it boils.
2. Remove from heat and pour over chocolate. Let sit about 2 minutes.
3. Stir until completely melted and smooth.
4. Pour over cupcakes or dip tops of cupcakes in chocolate!Enjoy! :)