Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Welcome summertime :)

What's your favorite fruit? Mine? Well it's a toss up between raspberries and strawberries so when I wanted to make a fruity cupcake I went with strawberry! I would say it was a good choice. They came out really cute (not very big and pretty dense) so topped with the pretty pink strawberry frosting and pearl sprinkles I thought they looked very....classy.......girly........ok, DELICIOUS! :) Take a look for yourself.
I love the flower liner with these little pink cupcakes. The frosting was almost like a whipped cream taste and went perfect with the cupcake being more dense.
Another view? Ok.

When they came out of the oven, I had to try one right away. Well, that one turned into about 4! They were soooo good I could not just eat one, and I even ate these before putting the frosting on!
I can almost bet that now with summer peeking around the corner I will be experimenting with more fruit flavors and colors!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment