Monday, May 9, 2011

My favorite cookie, now even better!

Whose with me when I say snickerdoodle cookies are the ultimate? I have always eaten these cookies, never made them myself so when I seen a recipe on Bakerella for snickerdoodle cupcakes I had to try it!

These were cinnamon sugar cupcakes topped with a cinnamon vanilla buttercream frosting then topped on that with a mini snickerdoodle cookie, then again with some more frosting. I made these for a work meeting and there were none left at the end so I knew everyone loved them! Here is how mine turned out...
Precious isn't it? :)
I like adding the mini cookies on top of the cupcakes, I like the looks of it and it also means two treats in one!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Cute, and it's adorable how they balance so nicely on top of each other :) What a lovely idea to add cookies to the top of the cupcakes ;)

    ReplyDelete